PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, januari 21, 2008

More Dexter


Season 2 has now been downloaded and....im at episode 5
Took all sunday to just sit there in my sofa..with Centi and a huge bag of candy.
(And omg..no tea^^)
Was realy cosy..to bad he left this morning again so im all home alone..not to bad though..i have




  • Combat
  • Raid
  • Laundry
To take care of..good thing i have noo cooking today..the dinner is already finished and waiting for me in the fridge.

And i just got informed that i need to go to Finland next week..mon- wednesday..to start with..
they are planning to take the DK and NOR trips the comming week aswell.
Can someone fix a clone for me so i can just put my time in training and cuddling with my dog?!

And the clone can do all my school work and fix my job :) Best idéa evah ^^
Uhm..though..can the world handle more of me´s ? :P