PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

torsdag, januari 17, 2008

travelling next week


Monday afternoon im off to DK and Copenhagen to "cut-over-days" in Shell corporation.

gonna be fun..businesstrip, sleeping in hotels..eating hotell breakfast..uhm..did i forget to mension the breakfast?!?! :P

Though i just found out that i need to travel to Oslo and NOR on wednesday afternoon.


Meaning i dont even ge to come home in between, not even to wash my clothes :S

wonder if they have that service in the Oslo hotell..or i need to bring my whole warddrobe to the trip..meaning i need a huge bag to get everything with me.


Best thing is that when i was going to upper parts of Sweden during new year i managed to lock my sutecase..(my huge mint collored one) for good.

It has this code lock..and i have forgotten the code..so i have a few codes to try out..

good thing was i locked it BEFORE i packed it..so i just have my snorcel in there. :)

meaning i have to get it open before summer..but no rush..no stress


Centi is so nice so i get to lend his Cabinbag for next weeks trip..so i have a few more months to solve my problem^^