PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

torsdag, januari 31, 2008

No complains


At all..well except one...I MISS MY DOGGEH?!?!! *sad puppy*

Besides that..what can i say.

Im in Copenhagen..living at SAS Raddisson hotel Copenhagen

Its a five star hotell..my evening was...
to eat at an Italian restaurant company payed
got up to my room witch btw is on the 10th floor with windowns to all directions
I c whole Copenhagen from up there..even the damn bathroom is covered in glas
so I took a shower over teh peerfect evening view adn went to the fluffiest bed ever..
i completely drowned in my pillows..yeah the s is there..i got 4 pillows int he bed..felt like a little princess for real.

Tomorrow we have LESIII testing within the company..
Im staying in that hotellroom untill monday..well except fot a few hours/day at the copenhagen Shell office in Allerod and..we got a gym..
Im so going to be there each morning..and evening ^^