PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, januari 23, 2008

Pump


Omg im getting really strong^^
Had Pump yesterday and im actually getting better…
I have put on more weights on something every damn week the past month and im actually surviving..my only problem atm is that I actually cant load to much more on the leg exercises because I cant get the barbell over my head afterwards..
So im kind of stuck on the 30kg I have on (15kg on each side)
That sux..but..i made huge progress with my biceps..(yeah the ones that I actually don’t have) I managed to push my self from 7kg (3,5on both sides) to 10kg..that’s a lot…but damn its hard. :S
But im hoping for results, in three weeks there going to start changing the music..hopefully not the bisep program though, the total program is changing in 8 weeks and I want to be up in 15kg total on the barbell before that..so I have a little to work for.
Well c how that goes..a girl have to have goals right?
Well c if I manage. Other than that..combat today again..
I wrote in my training diary at piggelino and I actually going to pass 500 minutes (8,5h) of training this week..nicely..reaching my goal at 300 mins. (5h) at least every week. My goal in training is to feel good, gain energy and hopefully be a healthier person.