PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, februari 19, 2008

Finland Trip again

Hiya,
Now i got to make my sec visit in Finland.
We even got snow..realy nice.
And i totally raided the Supermarket for candy, and some milkproducts that i cant get in Sweden.
Its Christmas everytime im in Finland.
I need to go there for businesstrips atleast ones a month so i can fill up my fridge.
I realy need to find a store here in Gothenburg that sells finnish food products.

This time i didnt get my luggage checked atleast...hahah
Last time i hade this huge purple (EPIC) sign telling me my bag had been checked by the narcotics dog..
Poor doggy..my bad was filled with meatpies and stuff..no drugs though.

This is supposed to be my last trip before Go-Live but well c..things tend to change here at the office in less than 2h and from day to an other.