PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

torsdag, maj 08, 2008

To many choices..one appartment

I was just one hour ago and looked at the sample appartment and took the measurements..there tearing a wall down..Its going to be a lot of oak details
(witch is good since ALL my furniture is in oak)
The Bathroom looks SO GREAT!!!
Took some pics of it..and the kitchen ofc..having problems with my damn cellphone so Im going to put them up when im less stressed out :P
The guy showing me around started to laugh when he saw me writing of the Electrolux modell of the oven..WHAT?!?! i need to buy a microwaveoven aswell and i want it to match?!?!
He just laughed and told me that atleast 300 ppl had looked at the sample app and NOONE had EVER doen that..O_o
No one?!!? omg..dont ppl have breans at all..I mean if it doesnt match then think of how its going to look??!

So..appartment...colours...
Glass on balcony or not?
Balcony door,
Tile colour in bathroom and in kitchen,
Bathtub or shower?
Wallpaper...structure, colour, in what rooms?
Floor colours in whole appartment...
Bathroom tiled floor or not..
Extra toilet or not?
Bartable vs uggly display case..
GAAAH..could it not just been easy instead..WHAT TO CHOOSE?!?!!?
I need to choose all this in less than 1h..Im going to have a meeting with the Poseidon ppl to say
-This is how i want my new app to look :D
Its going to take me ages to find out just the dman Wallpaper.
I need time to decide..this is realy hard *cry*