PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

söndag, mars 01, 2009

Cough cough

This cant be happening..my brother was here yesterday..he caughed like an idiot..he nearly puked due to it..and now today Im starting to do the same.
I know..it cant be W that gave it to me since in order to get sick now i have had this like atleast 3 days..so I beliave i got it when i was at the Dr:s.
DAMN..so now its aspirin and caughing medication and a lot (read enourmous amounts) of tea with honey so I get rid of this shit untill monday when im going to the gym again..
Havent been sick in ..what..? 1,5 years..no way im going down because of some caughing.

Etiketter: