PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, mars 02, 2009

Ok..I admit..Im dead..need a dr

this fucking coughing just got worse..I could barely sleep last night so I went to the Dr this morning..sat there..together with 400 other ppl form 8,55 untill 14,45.
I have for sure 500 milj new deseases after this day.

Im caughing..a lot..it hurts in my chest and i got a sado dr on top of everything.
That wooden stick they use to look down your trough..Im sure he almoust wanted me to swallow it. he just put it in and sayed..yeh and now u say aa..and i was like..oki but i will through up because that will trigger the spewreflex..he just smiled and..I KNOW...WTF?!?!
sayed and done..took two steps to the sink adn spit out what ever came up and when my eyes stopped flowing i had the dr face 2 cm from mine looking down the sink i just got out a yellowgreenish..happy now?!
and so he was.

What did i get..I got this caughing medicin with morphine
that I get high on (and yes that is entirely true one is not allowed to drive with it and I sound like a drunk up to 5h after i have drank it)
I also got effervescent tablets to get all the slime loose (urgh!!)
And a horse dose of antibiaticum 4g/day (its fucking insane)

but who gives s hsit about the pills..the dr just..and ontop of this..no excersize..att all..not even walkign to the bus for 5 days atleast..and no gym for the entire 10 day antibiaticum dose.

/faint..Im gonna die..
Im going to look like a eathworm after 10 days *pitties herself*
This means..all my combat and pump classes for the comming days is off the schedule..
*CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY*

Etiketter: