PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, mars 09, 2009

Xas bithday present...


And ofc even Xa has to get a present on her bithday..
I have almoust every year both her a toy of a dog puzzle of some kind..she has at this point a little collection of them.

This year it was a puzzle..I thought it would last a bit longer..the last she got 3 years ago she managed to do it first time in less than 20 sec.

This one took her about 2 mins. the carbon box took longer to open than it took for her to understand that the little round block was to be lifted in order to get the candy.

BUT..I found the manifacturers homepage..guess who is to buy the whole collection..atleast on of theese has to be putting Xa to work for 15 mins or more (thats what they say on the box it should take for the dog first time)...they havent met my dog it seems ^^
Way to go honey!!!! :)

Etiketter: