PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, mars 03, 2009

pitty me


Im sick and will look like a eathworm for sure..

I started my training rest period by going to the store and purchase 5 EUR of candy.

And not what ever candy but a swedish tradishion called loose candy..meaning..wall of candy in store..you get one spoon adn a paper bag and then you just pick what types you want and then they weight the candy and you pay per kg ^^ 6EUR/kg in my local store...
so 5 EUR is ALOT OF CANDY!! (or a lot of chocklate..u decide)
so tonight is law&order on tv with a huge candy bag..pitty me for what I have become!!!
soooo depressed..:(

want to go train..a lot....GAAAHHHH

Etiketter:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Hej, vi skal til Sverige på ferie . Hvor finder vi en stor godisbutik/slikbutik? Håber at du kan hjælpe os. På forhånd tak:-)

juni 02, 2011 10:51 fm  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home