PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, maj 25, 2009

Xa get a friend tomorrow from Norway


To keep long story short..
I agreed to a colligue that is here for a Shell meeting that I would babysit his dog.

Kaya (pic) is a 5 year old femaile..breed..dont know :/
She only talks english as is according to my colligue very submissive so I dont think Xa is goign to putup a fight with her.

I was hoping Centi would work from home tomorrow so I could get some help initially with the girls so that they cna say hi outdoors. Sadly Centi is at the office and Im here all on my iwn..sux.

So tomorrow is going to be interesting..I sure hope the girls gets along just fine and that they will have a whole day of great fun :D

Etiketter: ,