PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

torsdag, maj 21, 2009

Pump

My body is pretty dead today after the Box class yesterday.
And since I havent been in a Pump class in over 1 week now *blush*
I thought I start easy with 17,5kg on each side on legs, I will stay here on tuesday aswell and then I will go up on my 20kg again :)

I got to try out me new shoulder padding aswell today. I was a bit skeptic at first..not only because its BLUE but also because its lenoleum..the cover..I thought that when it gets wet it will be sliding around on my shoulder..I can tell you..it didnt.
And as far as it comes to the blue colour..
I just have to buy my self a blue "Pump outfit"...right? ^^
So ones again my problem is solved by some shopping :P
No problems..just solutions.

Anyhow..it worked great and Im so desperat at training atm that I even booked my self to a MRL class to morrow..so I will be jumping up and down a step board and having a complete workout with dumbles and rubberbands tomorrow..what does not one do after 3 days of rest due to businesstrips..right?

PS: I have now also voted for Piratpartiet in the swedish EU-election!!! *cheer* D.S.

Etiketter: ,