PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

torsdag, maj 14, 2009

No training today :(


Im starting to feel a bit sick..well not sick really just totally exhausted..so I actually canceled all my trianing today to just slack.
Centi is at home sick as only a man can be :P

Though combat tomorrow is ofc a must..that I really need to go to..I have promised.

Now its lunchtime usually Im back from my pump class now starving like hell.
But at this moment im just working, took a nice walk to the grosary store just now and purchased 5 fish filés and some spinach and potatoes. Guess what is for lunch^^

MACKEREL with boiled POTATOES and creamed SPINACH..mm mmm mmmmmmm

Etiketter: ,