PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, maj 08, 2009

DEAD

..doesnt even cover it..MY GOD..My body
I didnt even get out of bed for 6 AM..it took me an additional 30 mins..ahhahah
Now im sitting here by the computer with my oatmeal porridge, with some seeds, cinnamon, apple sauce and milk..trying to get my body to repair it self again :)

Its really hard to realize one is not 20 anymore, not that Im relly an old hag but I put on in Pump more than twice the weights the ppl in there 20:s are to get aches at all.
I dont know what they are doing at the gym? I mean clearly there not there for the training atleast.

so light a candle for me and pray this wont get worse...I have combat tomorrow again ^^
By the look of it today..feels like Im gonna need aspirin tomorrow to even manage out of bed
*happy puppy*

Etiketter: