PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, april 27, 2009

Pre try Combat 40

Today Im back to combat and this time I beliave our class trainer will go through Combat 40..she usually does a few test and changes just a few songs and after a while (a bit before the others start) she goes over entirely to the new music.
This since she is afterall the trainer of the trainers so to say.
Its good Im getting bored with 39 and since I do combat 5-6times a week..my body gets used to it pretty fast.
So changing is good..best is when everyclass is different :)

This coreagraphy is focusing on the butt..so Im very well aware that it will hurt severly tomorrow when I have my doubble class.
Wish me luck..I think Im prepared ^^

Etiketter: