PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, april 27, 2009

OMG...Combat 40 is a killer

No Fucking joking..I was NOT prepared.
after 4th song I was about to faint.
The tempo in this release is insane..you need to use your brains but its fun.
I was so focused on what I was doing and kicking I didnt notice the songs even..now I have one week to get my self in shape before next class.
our trainer took all songs from the new release except last relax song..that was frpom 39.
this could have started with the song "I will survive" and it would be wishfull thinking.
Its fun, Its hard..and I love it...but my body will prolly not liek me tomorrow.
I felt already in the strech that my butt and backside of my legs was noticebally hard.

Etiketter: