PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

söndag, maj 24, 2009

Sunday


Feels kind astrange..Ive been free from work for the past 4 days and I dont feel at all more relaxed now than i did last wednesday..:S

Anyway..yesterday I managed to find a dress after my cmbat class..I dont know if its due to the "I-found-a-dess-dance" or the Combat but today my back is all sor.
Thankful am I that atleast dont have my hands hurting ont he third and forth day due to the Box class..and only thing I learned form that was..more Box ^^

Today Im kinda keen on going out for a looong walk with Xa..maby around the Delsjön (7,8km) sad thing is..I need a car to take my slef and Xa + Centi ofc up there..hopefully my dear neighbour is not doing anything spec with his car..sadly he´s not answering his phone...asalways..so I beliave i need to go over an knock ont he damn door or something to force him up from bed :P

Otherwise..this evening my brother is comming over for dinner..and to study..hes funny..he likes studying at my place..he says: "well u got food and tea and besides..you usually know what Im supposed to do"..yeah..my brother is 18 and this time hes writing something about the Eye..I have his essay here in my comp so I should read it before he gets here..

Todays dinner: salmon with leek sauce and boiled potatoes..and ofc a sallad to that :)

Hope youll all had a nice weekend *hugz*

Etiketter: