PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, maj 27, 2009

Yesterdays pump went to hell

I feel so frail..
yesterday Pump..I took my regular 5kg on each side on trisep..I thought I was gonna die.
so damn heavy..the entire class went to hell.
Today I had combat..and I barely managed to 4 song untill I was all exhausted.
So I cancelled by BOX class this time..DAMN
I dont feel for training at all..think this is the first time ..ever :S
could be for hte bad experience yesterday...I need to pull my self to gehter and focus a bit more.

On saturday Sofia is getting married, Im going to cry..for sure..the entire ring exchange.
Im so happy for her