PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, juni 23, 2009

First day of Centis schem..


and today my body hurts :(

But 60kg in bench, 100kg in legpress (free weights) and 20kg french bench (trisep).

Pretty strong for a girl only doing classes huh? (and that hasnt been training for over one week due to flu)

Today is only combat..thank god!

The only combat class I get this week..kinda sux but next week I have atleast 2 classes so I think Ill survive..even though Im sure my body is going to be a wrech on friday.

The things one is ready to do just to get some result.

Hope youre all have a great day in the 25 degrees and sun
(thats atleast what we have inGothenburg today :D

Etiketter: