PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, juni 15, 2009

Japanese flu?! O_o


Oki..Gaias log..stardate..hmm..ok im still live.
Centis throath looks like a disaster. Hes at his forth antibioticum sort.
The Dr pushed in a thingy up his and mine *chills* nose..and digged around a little..he says its an test sample of the bacterial infection..I think he is some crazy dr that is planning the new antrax attack..his target is mars,,yeah the planet mars..what did u think? the candy?..bah
I just started my first pencillin dose..6 days ago.
HCenti has been getting fever today..I dont feel a shit.
I think hes about to die...Im sympton free..for now.
Vargvinter is also at her forth sort of pills...shes as bad as Centi.
I have both that bacterialinfection thingy as those other two and PLUS i have some damn virus shit.
And still they are more sick than me..
This can only be one thing...Im totally impossible to kill!!
Not even japanize flu can bring this girl down. /cheer
Now I just need to figure out how to get rid of this shit before Im leaving for Amsterdam and Sensation white.

Etiketter:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Vargvinter said...

Ditt fel att vi har det ;)
Men jag är bara inne på min tredje kur :) Än sålänge men däremot har jag mått sämre idag :( Tryck över bröstet och lite svårt att andas :(
Men jag vägrar vara sjuk mer nu HINNER verkligen inte. Denna veckan är rapporter, budget, bygga intranet och allt annat jävelskap kombinerat med 4 möten om dagen :(

juni 15, 2009 5:33 em  
Anonymous Centi said...

you made a deal with the flu .. thats why it doesnt kill you


im on to you...

juni 15, 2009 6:01 em  
Blogger PrincessGaia said...

MOHAHAHAHHAHAAHA *grin*
admit it..I own u sorry flu ass!!

juni 15, 2009 6:06 em  
Blogger Unknown said...

You guys better be healthy again the 3th of july! Dont wanna sell the tickets to someone else! :P

juni 20, 2009 11:55 fm  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home