PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

lördag, juni 13, 2009

shopping training clothes in Linköping

I have now purchased training clothes for over 1500 SEC (approx 150EUR)
  • 3 pair of pants (various length/colour)
  • 1 training top Nike (Black/white)
  • Sport bra (Black and one white)
That damn kid..whne I c him I will strangle him and make him eat the damn reciept..or I drag his sorry ass home and feed his parents with it.
Damn imigrants..that kid doesnt even had the spine just saying
-I made a misstake..Im sorry how can I make it up for you?
If he admited doing it..I wouldnt be this upset..really..I calm down ..eventially.
But lying little shit...
Well atleast I look good in my new clothes and besides..good thing for him..when everythign had dryed up it wasnt that bad..I think I tossed away clothes for approx 50 EUR in total so...
Ill manage..first thing when i get back from Linköåping on monday is to bo and purchase my own stuff so this will NEVER happen again!!!

Etiketter: