PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

söndag, maj 31, 2009

Wedding

Sofia was so beatiful.....
she had a dress in offwhite with a crochet-work in gold on top of that.
its was a simple but oh so beatiful dress.
Fantastic handwork done by Sofia and her mother.
I apprichiated that the time we spent sitting in a church was extremly short..I dont enjoy listening to the priests sermon mor than 5 mins tops.
I forgot to bring my camera...I KNOW!!! Im a terrible friend.
So I promise to post pics as soon as Sofia gets home from Warsaw where she and her husband is spending a few days all alone without kids to enjoy there new "untill death do as apart" life.
Thank you for everything Sofia and Good luck on your new life.
*big huggies*