PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, juni 02, 2009

Monthend and missed combat

Yeah you read right..I missed my combat class yesterday..due to work.
Not only was it Combat release..it was with Pernilla.
I was about to tell Adecco that I cant come due to training but it sayed mandatory in the letter so...
Well atleast we got a sandwich.

The meeting..kinda pissed me of.
It was a information meeting to all adecco consultants that new rules had been decided for our office.
from now on when we dont have a assigment we need to sit att the office between 8am and 12PM.
Our job is to be available if were needed.
I understand hte good part in this..the office personal can if they need a pair of helping hands if there is anything that needs to be done..wich is great BUT
the real reason we need to sit there is idiotic.

Before today, when one did not have a assigment we were at home ready to go to work if we got a phonecall between 7 aM and 16 PM. the call could come anytime. Thats what we get payed for (this time between jobs is fully payed for)
Apperently ppl didnt think they worked so they didnt answer the phone and so Adecco lost job oppostunities due to theese lazy ass ppl that are job frightened.
So now ALL ppl (even us that answers the phone and are ready to go in less than 10 mins need to sit there)
So the entire meeting went on about this is your obligations as emploeed of the company if you fail to comply to the 10 thousand different things everything ends up with that you will first recieve a written reprimand and if you fail again then we will take you in for a meeting regarding it.

I have an better idéa..if you fail to answer your phone more than ones..you wont have your job anymore. I promise you Adecco that you will only have very dedicated ppl that wants and likes there job left...that should sort this problem, for good.
I have during my 9 years in Adecco failed to answer my phone ones..and that was due to it was on silent and I didnt notice so I called back 15 mins later, good thing was they had find an other person to do it and I got a different assigment. ones in 9 years.
According to my boss this is something that happends several times/day for certain ppl.
My question is..why is the entire community done for lazy as idiot ppl?!

Etiketter: