PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, juni 12, 2009

I need to killllllll

Oki..just gotta ask..
WHAT IDIOT SENDS HIS/HER KID DOWN TO DO THE LAUNDRY spec when the kid dont know anything about anything?!?!
Oki long story short..
I wan is the public landry room only 2 ppl has access..me and the other family that has the other who maschines just beside mine.
After first maschine i go back to put the laundry into a dryer and I c that since 4 mins back my trianing clothes (read 40 degrees coloured) is in a 95 degrees wash for WHITE CLOTHES.
The maschine is unstoppable after 3 mins..so I came in 1 min to late..(the other maschine i managed to stop just a few sec before it was locked and washed again with a 30 degree program.
The kid was the only one int he laundry room so i asked what had happened and he was like " I dont know" GAAAHHH!!! i would understan dif one mashine got crazy and started all over but this time it was BOTH of them..and with different programs..and I saw that the kid had same program on his maschine..and he denied...
after 60mins of horror looking at the boiling black water (yes my black clothes was almoust gray afterwards) I had to toss away 1/3 of my laundry..Im sooo gonna go shopping tomorrow.
ALL my trainingclothes is boiled now..fucking kid..I sent him home to pick his parents up and he just run of!!!!! I will kill him next time I c him..he fucking cost me af furtune.