PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, september 29, 2009

Bijoutery party

yeah Im so girly its funny ^^
Went to my old neigbourgs house after my combat class.
Found two really nice neclaces so I had to go buy them...500SEK (about 50 EUR) poorer
Im now the proud owner of theese two..*cheer*



both one of a kind and hand maby by my neighbours niece that is living in Singapore and having a design company of her own called Mrs K (K as in Karin) she has very nice things..and not to expensive..its sterling silver so its no fake..

What do you think ppl? Nice huh?


ok the last one looks pink but its more like lilah...*lub*

Etiketter: ,