PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, september 25, 2009

Friday..home late

Gaah..so damn tired I c sheep and start counting them while still awake.
Did´nt manage any training at all..to tired *yeawn*
Anyway..had a good trip and nice conversations to the 2 ppl in my team that I was visiting.
Stavanger as you already saw in the pics below a greatplace to be..ppl are genuinly nice and helpfull :) and the view..is fantastic..even from the aeroplane^^

I just read an email from Anna (the intructor that has been looking into my eating)
Read it through just roughly but after looking at the meny she set up, I understand that I will be eating the same food but twice as much..O_o
I mean WHO in hell manages to eat 125g chicken, 2 potatoes 1 carrot and a shitload of broccoli in one meal?! I barely manage to eat 1 potato if there normal size...Im sure springpotatoes is not counted :(
Well I´ll manage..it will be a bit hurtfull due to my stomach is not to big at the moment but in time..good thing is..the only thing I really dont eat that is on the menye is bananas..so that will be a challange. Anyway..talk about it tomorrow or something..i need to ZZzzzZZzz
NN ppl

Etiketter: , , ,