PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, september 28, 2009

Gaah what a day

So morning started with 5 telecons in a row..*cheer*
i had 1h gap at 10 and an other 1h gap between 13-14.00 CET then an other meeting and then I was "free"
So..first gap..run like a crazy person to the store and shop the entire food of the week. Got 45 mins to run to the store (20min walk) shop and then home (20 min walk). I managed..in 40 mins but I can tell you..sweat was dripping from my elbows when I arrived home..

Some more telecons (had to fire some ppl :( not by own choise though but due to the company is kicking all contractors out) So It was sad telecons.

When my sec gap for the day started I took my little body and run up and down for a hill. (yeah training..I had to try) didnt workout to good but after 5 runs up and down like maniac it started to feel in my legs..so ten rounds up and down and then home to make lunch.

Then making lunch while sitting with ppl on the phone that had not scheduled meetings.
Then eating while answering emails and after that I managed to push down some food (again) and then of to the gym.

Gaah what a day..12h of work and Im dead..I need to sleep..or watch numbert^^
nn

Etiketter: , ,