PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, september 07, 2009

First day at work- FY FAN! (as we say in swedish)

I sat up last night..2h going through my email..all 200 of them.
this morning...up 6am starting to answer more emails.
from 7am my phone has ring..all day long..the longest paus i had was 15 sec.
Untill now..now I have my private phone with Callisto in the ear.
Job phone has been quet the past 12 mins...
hopefully I can leave it at home in one hour when I go to the gym.

my 3 weeks of vacation is like throught he window already..I so need my gym today!
Woaah