PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

lördag, december 08, 2012

sick puppy

..being me..I'm about to die..for sure..
Ive caught this crazy virus in Canada. And its tryign to end my days!
Not joking...so Wednesday I went for my normal lunch training..its been snowing all night so I had to literately dig my self out of the house..and dig my self in a few hours later..so I decided I had to take care of the damn snow or we would be snowed in tomorrow morning..
so 2h I spent shuffling snow from our front door area..then I wen tot train my normal 2h Wednesday class Combat + Balance.

I felt exhausted at the combat class and I skipped (yes you read right) I skipped the Balance..to tired in my body..but then again who wouldnt be after 1h lunch trianing 2h show shuffling and an additional h of combat?

So went home..and woke up at 2am...with fever from hell.
+40c is OK when you are a child but having it as a grown up...is dangerous..
Now this fever has now been upon me for 3 days..after 4 days I'm supposed to go to the hospital..its not good..not good at all.

sick puppy has man-flu...I'm not moving form bed at all..just drinking tea and sleeping away the days :(

Etiketter: ,