PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

söndag, september 30, 2012

So I had made my self very prepaired...

and then only two weeks before I was suposingly to leave my workplace after 5 years I got on-boarded on new stuff..In Canada.
Yep..so I'm now helping Canada to survive GSAP and help to create and roll out all the processes within the supply chain.
I haven't gotten to go there..yet..but think that will be a future discussion.
So contract now expires end of November but I'm not to worries really.I am more than busy and there is no way we can get everything in place in just a few months.


So seems I will be staying for a while^^ 
Woop Woop :)

Etiketter: ,