PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, juni 19, 2012

So the kitchen.....

Here it is...without tiles and cover sides for the lamps..we need to decide tiles and wallpaper and shit befor eth erest can be put upp.
But this is our new 7,5 meter kitchen with a baking area and a bar desk to sit at.



Quite a difference right?
The fridge and freezer arrives next week so now I need ot get all my shit in place and be ready to get the last electronics in place :)
Im so happy Im about to faint..Finally I can start living in this shithole called capital of Sweden :P

Etiketter: , ,