PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, juni 19, 2012

And so the work begins...

with gettign the new kitchen in place ofc..
But before that I need to tell you..
that friday when it all was sorted I got a text message from above..the handymen were going to be 1 day late..so they arrived at 10aM on monday morning..
Kitchen was in place..and all my electronics. I have a few more grey hairs but...
....Its a fucking miracle.




But we had decided we needed help to tear down a wall aswell.
Its a wall doing no good except creating a 1,5m wide corridor between the livingroom and our computer room. so we wanted it cut in half...


So when the handymen came..they had some serious work to be doing...

Etiketter: , , ,