PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, september 05, 2012

Bisy fall



Hi all,
I know..long time, no see.
Its because Ive lived under a stone all summer...naah not really.
Started up with getting our kitchen in place and now the tiles are in place as-well.
the house has been a journey to renovate.
and when one thing is done..I just find 15 new things I want sorted so were not anywhere near to done. good thing is that there is not that much expensive projects left..mostly building storage areas, changing wallpapers and finding doors indoors that we both like.
Aim is ofc still to move form here in like 6 years when the economy is a a bit better and buy the dream home ;)




So ofc you are curious to death how it looks now right?....here it comes...^^
Yeye, I know..no tiles...putting those pics up in a few..just wait and see...:)



Etiketter: , ,