PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, juni 19, 2012

Pictures of our livingroom/kitchen area

Here you have the finished pictures of all the work the past few weeks.
Enjoy :)




but now then starts the biggest challenge. Tiles and wallpaper.
Yeah u heard me..tiles for the kitchen and I just seriously need to get rid of that horrible epileptic wallpaper behind the huge painting (last picture)
so here is what Im thinking:

We have all cabins in white, all handles in brushed steel, workbenches are walnut.
tiles needs to be semidark.
we cant take white because then the entire freakking room is white and I dont want that.
But the wallpaper grey/black flowers *turns green* looks like a child wrote on the wall..needs to disappear. So...wallpaper that matches or at least picks up some of the colors in the room.
This int easy folks.
do u know how many producers of wallpaper there is? I dont but apperently more than companies that makes tiles. Its a djungel dammit.

So been googling the past days..discussing and came up with one wallpaper and one set of tiles...
now Centi decided tiles..so I think its just fair if I get to pick the wallpapers..right?

So here is a homemade collage of the two...ofc this can change like 500 times more but this is one suggestion atleast..your the first ones to see it so Im hoping for some comments.

Its actualy funny..I never get comments(more than spam) and yet still I have a shit loaf of ppl according to blogger that reads my blog..strange isnt it?
ofc ther eis no so much to comment on someones life but still :P

anyways..enough monolog..what do you think?

The tiles are 2x2cm mosaik called Höganäs CC Golden line brown.

The wallpaper (InTrade "Reflex") is actually not like that really the stripes goes from top to bottom but I want it in this direction so me and Centi just need to figure out how to get them in place:P
You start from roof to floor even though u do it in the "wrong" direction right?

Etiketter: , ,