PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

lördag, september 08, 2012

Leaving my workplace

as I told you before..bisy fall...

so I will be leaving Norway and my workplace in end of september, after 5 years of blood, sweat and laughter.
The organisation is starting to stabilisize and moving on to a more facilitating type or organization.

There is still a lot of change happening but not anything bigger really.
so I'm in a cross-row of wanting to stay in the stabile environment where I know everyone and everything and at the same time..starting to feel the urge to move, to see and to explore more organizations. Its a strange feeling, Ive been working with my colleagues for so long I'm going to miss em all.

I have so many great memories of our struggle, disagreements, firefighting, crizis, breakthroughs, all the meetings, dinners and our celebrations when we managed to kill of challange after challange, knot by knot straightening out the supply chain and becoming an even more successful organization.
Its been truly a journey worth all the work, with all the caring people in the organization that made all of this possible.

I wish you all a fantastic continues of your journey...its time for me to jump of the train and climb into the next one to seek new challenges and new adventures.
I wish you all, all the best and thank you for everything you shared with me <3 br="br">
Love


Gaia

Etiketter: