PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, oktober 05, 2012

New shoes

I have this really nasty problem...a shopping problem :P
I'm training so much that my calf's always are to big when I'm trying to find nice winter boots.
This is a problem as mine is like 10cm bigger than average making it impossible to get anything higher than my ankle :(


So Finally I not only found a boot for 37cm calf's..I also found a leather worker willing to make them 3cm bigger so they fit...
So first a pair of brown ones and now a week later a pair of black ones..
Yeah I know they are expensive like hell..BUT!

Now I don't need to buy anything in winter boot way for at-least 7 years (my last one pair hold for 5 years with some uhm..zipper fixing etc)

This is perfect..and so worth the damn money, don't argue with me..
Even Centi agrees..or hes just bored to death running around every shoe shop in Stockholm trying to find me new shoes^^ 

You pick.


Etiketter: , ,