PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, oktober 23, 2012

Back in my training habbit

Yeah..yesterday Combat..I was unsure how it would go but it felt ok.
I survived and my lungs didn't even colaps so feels like I was home the right amount of time..never been without training anything for a week..well not in a year at least..

the pain I thought my body would have today...
but it didn't..so I went ot a pump class today, put on more weights on 4 tracks..the oain I will have tomorrow will be epic.

And tomorrow is worst day ever..I have triple class..
Tabata at lunch
Combat and then Balance afterwards is my Wednesday routine.
I wont be able to move after the Pump class form today so I'm not sure how to survive tomorrows classes...ASPIRIN..straight into my veins? LOL

Well we will see how this goes..I asked the instructor for Tabata to be nice to me..so he will for sure make me cry just because he can *grin*


worst thing..I'm actually looking forward to it :/
Total sicko..yep I know.




Etiketter: ,