PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

lördag, juli 07, 2007

7/7 Sensation White




Morning and all day we hit the streets of Rotterdam.
Its really different fro Amsterdam. There is a shit load of skyscrapers and most of the buildings in this town was very modern...architecture was really interesting. Quine is such a sweetheart. She helped us out with train tickets home and to the arena in the evening and the tickets from arena back to amsterdam. *hug*
We arrived to our hotel at 18 and at 20.17 our train left for Sensation White.

Makeup FTW J white clothes..and in a good mood we and 40 000 others arrived to the event at the Amsterdam Arena.
Dj:s as Marco, Erick E and David Guetta..can it be nothing but great fun.
Even if Mini was at the same event we actually didn’t manage to bump into him, sadly. He is a very nice guye and I wouldn’t mind at all meeting him again. *smiles* and no he isn’t reading my blogg^^

Dancing for hours..redbull was..uhm…4 EUR..thats A LOT..so the RedBull was as expensive as the beer. *lauging* but since I cant speack dutch..and I might get lost if I got drunk I was actually totally sober^^ (Im so going to catch that up next weekend)

I´ll post pictures of Sensation White shortly…stay tuned.
*hugs and kizzes*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

good no pics of me :P

augusti 30, 2007 8:23 fm  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home