PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, maj 27, 2008

Greetings from Glasgow

oki todays happy update..
The flight was on time..both of them.
oki and now to the real uppdate..
office in Gothenburg..dead..ppl barely talks to eachother anymore..they to stressed out with having nothing to do..poor em.
I sat at the office doing job for the swedish raiway all day.
And prepared to go to Glasgow.

Taxi..10 mins late becaus of the guard to the harbor that hadnt told her colleague
that i ordered a cab like 4h earlier so the cab driver knew nothing.
He had verbal diaréa so i had to sit there and listen to his stories through the trafik for 50 mins.

Fligt went great..i had to run through Copenhagen airport to manage to get my ass on the Glasgow flight on time.
My feet hurts because i have new shoes..well..they look good atelast:P

Came to Glasgow 22.45 CET and my bad didnt show up?!?!
All my clothes, toohtbrush, work papers, makeup adn my clothes!! did i meansion my clothes?!?!
Im to sit in meetings with important ppl and have nothing but my travel clothes to sit in..
I dont even have deodorant everything is in my luggage.
I got a little toiletbag from BMI (flycompany) so atleast i got soething to clean my self in.
Hate it..
Well i got a very chatty taxi driver that probably swindled my ass back to sweden.
cost me 18 freakking pounds to the hotell..I was to tired to argue so i just payed..the company is to take the bill anyway in the end.

Hotell..what can i say..Marriott hotell in Glasgow. :D
Im in heaven..they have gym and pool and..yeah..now i remember
I couldnt do nothing of that since i have all my clothes in my lost luggage!! FFS

And then i took my workphone and called...no i didnt..since i was out of battery and in this damn country u need one of those addaptors in order to use anything..
#"%%¤&(/)(/%¤#¤""....so i went to bed.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day with a great breakfast..oh no..sorry
with no breakfast since i had that also in my lost luggage.
The aircompany better fix my stuff for tomorrow or i will kill someone.
*gggrrrrr*

Yeah and the weather is shit here also...*mumbels*