PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, maj 14, 2008

yesterday...

Was realy nice..I got a great laugh.
Numpus lives outside Stockholm..and tryed to find me in "Bromma" by car ^^
Kristianna lives in Stockholm city central, he knows everything about stockholm...city central..
and nothing about Bromma..LOL

He managed to get him self by metro to me but to guide in Numpus to us was more than hillarious, I laughed my ass of.

Great afternoon, a bit windy at the castle but the garden Park was realy great.
Prolly even better during +25 degrees and sun. Now we got windy as he*l and like 10 degrees.
After that we took numpus car for a drive in the rounding area (And yes..Gaia got a map for the boys to be sure I would get home in one peace*giggle* )
We ate a GREAT dinner in a little cosy restaurant and then we head back to the hotell for a cup of tea and A LOT of WoW talk :D
Love the boys they are realy great to be with, adn it was truly wonderful to actually get my mind of work for a few hours.

The meeting i was to have with my Boss H. didnt happend..she had to mutch other deadlines so were supposed to do it today..Ill get back to you all with a great report about it as soon as i know more.
Hope you all get a very nice wonderfull day :)