PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, maj 19, 2008

Ticketing Cordinator Nordics

That is my new role within Shell *happy puppy*
Im going to be stationed in Gothenburg.;)
I will to start with continue to work as a consultant but within a year the plan is to make me a Shell emploee in Shell Sweden.
My task as Ticketing coordinator Nordics will be to look after so ppl do and are able to do there job with nominations every day.
If they don’t..they get me on there ass ^^ meaning give training, support and help out.
Its still going to be a bit of traveling spec during my training period but after that its almost no traveling more than when things realy go to hell ;)
Meaning..Gaia is a BOSS now ^^And since the Glasgow Finance ppl love me so mutch Im going to be there HM Focalpoint for all Nordics, making me a very bisy girl:P
My salary is up to discussion this afternoon or tomorrow..don’t know yet.
Need to discuss the details of me going to Germany for GSAP and GIB training
SHIT THIS IS FUN...so from today Im officially a cordinator..even on paper^^