PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, juni 24, 2009

Lub my boss

I got some feedback from my recrutement day in Stockholm..


Hi ****
Sadly I didnt pass :(
But then again Ive been in a teamlead position for approx 2 years.
Its hard to imagine what I would do If I were a CEO.
But in time..I´ll learn that to, so next time I can hopefully answer the questions in a better way.

This was very interesting and learnfull, but sadly it didnt give me a contract.
Im a bit dissapointed at my self, but Ill get over it.

I sent this above to my boss, the answer I got back was:

Hi Gaia,
Dont be sad. Its not the end
There is always a solution as your doing a great job
CU *****

Isnt he the cutest ever?!?! Dont be sad..AAAWWWWWW *hugzies*

Etiketter: