PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, november 04, 2009

Be live- went to hell

so as I thought..everything went to hell.
my team did bigger job than needed (took all the terminal counts for all terminals and pushed them into GSAP) so we started 1 day with doing monthend workload.
atleast we learned something..to ask!
This project has been nothing more than a joke..adn now we need to take it from here.
Been working since 6am..lunch = Combat class..and Im still sitting here.
I pitty my self abit..all other ppl has gone home from office..i have not.

Etiketter: