PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

torsdag, oktober 29, 2009

Combat in Scottland


Is not like combat in Sweden..first of all..45min class..thats like ?!?!?!
sec..the instructor was worse than me in her technique, the sound quality was terrible and the class was dead quet..
Interesting...least I can say :P
Well, as always I manage to take my self out pretty good but this time it felt like "lets do it again!!" (that is supposed to be impossible after combat)
I so want back to my own classes in Sweden.
But I needed this class..really needed it.

Today Ive been sitting for 9h in training session meetings and trying to sort all kind of issues in between. I dont dare to look at how many emails I have managed to send out in between our sessions. Its good to be able to steam out some stress while at the gym...
Im not sure how I would survive my life at this point if I wasnt training at the gym as much as I am!!

Before combat i had 30 mins to run from the office to a mall (Spencers) and try on some underwear I managed to look at but not try on yesterdays shopping spree. sadly they were out of my size...could have been a nive memory from Scottland.

Teh two girls in my team stayed out shopping like ½ of the available stuff while I run to my combat class...was reserv 7 yesterday so the chance of me getting in was small but not impossible...last that leaves one is the hope..right?


After my Combat class we went to a Noodle bar. (much healthier than the fish and chips I ate for lunch...With IrnBru (its a must).

Took take away with Noodels (chicken) to the hotel but before we went "home" to eat we passed by a marc&spencers and managed to purchage with us 4l of IrnBru..Centi is going to be SOOO happy ^^ he loves it..

So for hte past 24h i have managed to drink about 2l of IrnBru..my stomach is about to explode :P

Etiketter: , , ,