PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, november 03, 2009

Finland

..so me and my empty bag went to first Helsinki and after that a back and forth trip to Vaasa.
I held 1 day training session with the two finnish girls in my team and then back to Helsinki to finally make it at home today...
I unpacked..walked Xa and then I hit the Combat class...DAMN my head is thick.
and the worst is yet to come..starting tomorrow were "live" witht he new process and I feel very uncertain what is goign to be happening..
feels like me and my team are as prepared we can at this moment..everything will prolly go to hell but then atleast we can try working it from there.

Btw..I need to tell...I got a empty bag to finland..made new record 18,7KG on my way back..filled with..FOOOD!!!
I shopped candy and food in Finland for 18EUR again. My finnish collegues is just laughing.
*happy puppy*

Etiketter: , , ,