PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, november 24, 2009

BODYCOMBAT 42 Tracklist

U interested? then here is a link to a usefull homepage to find out all u wanna know^^
And guess what...the Blond girl in this video..is OUR Pernilla from our local gym..I train for her 2h/week her classes are beond popular.

And maby its just me but besides beeing extremly good looking, single and ofc fit as hell.
If u ask me she has the most good looking kicks of all in this clip.



and yes..we are green of envy because she got to go to New Zeeland to film this :P



Etiketter: