PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, november 11, 2009

Appartment seaching

so were of today to go looking at yet an other appartment.
Were pretty sad due to missed on the one last week in the bidding still. And it shows..we just want to have that appartment...again..and cheaper:P
this was a ordinary appartment..nothing fancy..its located at Nilsonsberg 10 near Anna our gyminstructor. Sadly the app wasnt anything special and me nor Centi felt "Love" while walking in there. So..nope..we went in and out in less than 15 mins just lokked at eachother and walked out the front door again.

After that instead of training gym (i did ofc do my combat class ut lunch so I wasnt awya form the gym an entire day:P) we went to eat at a indian restaurant by heden..sat there talking and had a wonderfull time when we came out both of us was totally stuffed so we just went home took Xa for a loong walk and then home sleeping.

Centi thinks that my Levaxin dose might be a bit low..Im tired and I have started freezing after I eat again, just like I did before I got my medication.
Maby I should call my dr and ask to get to take some tests. Feels kinda odd.

Today I finally booked a delivery of Xas food again..have been forgetting it all week *blush*
good thing is that she would have managed 3 more days:P
I get the delivery tomorrow so I need to stay home:P

Etiketter: , , ,