PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, november 06, 2009

Still not ok with it all

yeah how could one guess..Im a bit bitter now..
Its friday..Ive been having telecons with my team, the project management and finance back and forth since 6 AM.
Ive trained ppl up and asked questions nobody had "thought about"
like...what deadlines were going to have.

Now Im sitting here..friday soon midnight and doing the job of 4 ppl.
(2 of mine and 2 of other teams) sorting Norway process.
My team is trained up on this but I didnt want them sitting here alla night.
so I sent them all home at 13.00 CET today..and Ive been sittign here doign the job ever since.
Its not hard..it the damn phone wasnt ringing all the damn time.

Well some good news in this.
I sent a text message to my boss (not adecco) and asked if I was to train someone up on my job due to my Adecco contract is expiring in end of year.
Got answer back.."please dont start training, i will talk to HR tomorrow"
Tomorrow= today..so hopefully I get to know something on monday of the respoince he has gotten.

Also today sux of an other reason..the appartment that we loved..we followed up with the bidding untill it went up to 3,2milj SEK.
We need to calculate out so we survive a 5-7% entrance so we stopped the nr1 bidder (that got the app. after 2 days of bidding) was not giving in and we were not ready to push our limit after he wanted to give 3,25milj. We gave up.

So today sux..also..and Im so tired Ive picking up a fight with everythign moving..I need to sleep.
atleast I got most of my agressions out in todays combat class..I dont know what I would do (prolly go nuts) if I didnt combat at this time..for sure.
Soon Im of to bed..I do no good with this anymore and its better to continue tomorrow morning.
Nighty night all *yawn*

Etiketter: ,