PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, november 11, 2009

New week of training

thank god I get to be at home this week.
nobody is more happy than me..feels like "finally" i get to rest some.
ofc rest in my world is to train even more and sleep a shitload.
Monday was a terrible dayu at work I sat in telecons from 6am every single damn day.
Monday combat class was not with Pernilla as it use to be but with Carro.
Happy me havent trained with her for a logn time..she really needs to move back to the city central with her classes..I usually am not in Frölunda wich is located ont he other damn side of gothenburg :( class was great..she mixed 2 song so happy me ofc.

Tuesday I went to Pumpclass with Jennifer wich was really nice.
Last week pump went terribly bad but today it went just wonderfully good. After the class mwe went for a cup of tea and some cake sat there talking..my phone (job) was ofc ringing all the time so after 1h I just had to go home so I could manage what I was supposed to do during the day.
Bad thing was though that I didnt manage to eat between my classes so I just drank (during a netmeeting ofc) Twinlabs "dietfuel" to get some damn energy and then it was pretty much time to get back to the gym again:P

Crazy ass Marcus had done this totally crazy fun Combatmix from
Combat 34, 38 and some 41. I can tell you that the Warp Brothers kick kata song is a leg and ass killer..(look at you tube link time 00;50 and onward)


also doing all those downword punches in an other song is so gonna hurt tomorrow.
Totally exhausted after combat Centi wanted company at the gym so I did a third hour of training by talking at the gym side and training my small little bisep.
We even found a bisep excetrsize that I thought was pretty fun..so now I have two meaning I hopefully am going to train them a abit more :P

My body has clearly stated what it wants now..sleep well all
ZZzzZZzZzzZzzZZZzzzZzzzZZzzZz

Etiketter: ,