PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, november 13, 2009

My body is dead

Due to tuesdays 3h training Im dead today.
But ofc I cant miss out on Julias Pump class so Ive gotta be there..there was supposed to be 3 more ppl I know on that calss but suddenly..strangely I was alone.
Nobody else managed to drag there body out of bed.:(

Well It was pretty close I took painkillers to manage the damn aches but..it usually gets a bit better when training so...
Pump went great, when I came out from my pump class I had Iskristall sitting in the lobby.

She wanted some company and since the week had been pretty ok workwise (bisy but not hysterical) I thought I could take a few h off..menaing me not sitting in meetings but still answering phone and emails ofc:P

Iskristall was not to healthy:P shes back on pencillin..poor her. getting one thing after an other.
Im so happy I have so far managed to avoid getting sick at all since last spring and our terrible flu after the Japan trip.

Btw..regarding travels..me and Centi have bught a guidebook over Paris. Im gathering free nights at SAS Radisson Blu (have 2,5 so far) so when its spring were takign the trip and walking the street of PAris a longweekend..just the two of us.

Im very much looking forward to that ...a vacation well needed :)

Etiketter: , , ,